1. The highest resolution is 1080P/60HZ.
2.VGA input format: VGA/XGA/SVG/SXGA/UGA.
3. Maximum transmission rate: 1.65Gbps.
4. Support USB digital audio input.
5. Comply with VGA/HDMI interface specification.
6. Built-in conversion chip, without external power supply, plug and play.
7. Compatible Systems: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS
8. Cable Length: 7.8"
9. Certified: CE, FCC, RoHs
Crystal-clear picture quality
This USB C to VGA cable is an complete solution for connecting the USB C output of a laptop to a monitor or a projector which accepts a VGA input. It transfer an analog video signal, supports up to a 1920x1200 resolution. you’ll be surprised at the picture quality the adapter cable provides, even when connected to a older VGA monitor, projector or television. The adapter harnesses the video capabilities built into your DP connection to deliver every detail in stunning high-definition.
Connectivity for Older Monitors
Connect a USB C laptop to a VGA monitor or projector, with a 6ft cable. The USB C to VGA converter cable lets you connect your USB C desktop or laptop directly to a VGA monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required.This is a low cost solution for enabling your new USB C computer to work with an older VGA monitor or projector.
Plug and Play Simplicity
The Plug and Play feature makes it easy for you to use this USB C adapter without software installation. Safe and secure buckle design, Don’t need to worry about the stability of the connection.